Chile's Minister for Economy and Chairman of the SME Ministerial Meeting, Mr. Jorge Rodriguez, has addressed the APEC Meeting of Micro Enterprises Sub Group in Chile.
The meeting was taking place as part of the series of events planned in preparation for the 11th APEC Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Ministerial Meeting in Santiago on October 6-7.
In his address to the meeting of representatives from APEC Member Economies and other regional forums, Minister Rodriguez discussed concerns faced by SMEs and micro enterprises in the Asia-Pacific region.
Other SME Related meetings taking place in the following days in the lead up to the 11th APEC SME Ministerial Meeting and Related Meetings include:
- Meeting of Micro Enterprises Sub Group, October 2
- Meeting of SMEWG - October 3-4
- Agri-Food Fair - October 3-5
- APEC SME Forum - October 4-5
- APEC Entrepreneurship Symposium - October 4-5
- 11th APEC SME Ministerial Meeting - October 6-7